Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Pulling up and moving around!

Well imagine my suprise on Monday, when I walked in Joey's room to find him STANDING and holding onto the railing! After I fainted (haha) I thought it was a fluke and sat him back down at which point in about 30 seconds he was back up as you can see in the photo below. He kept doing it and it has become a theme in our house.
Although I have a funny feeling that we might just pass up the crawling stage it is funny to watch Joey continue to try...he gets up on his hands and knees and rocks back and forth.
Here he is getting out more toys, 'cause obviously 1001 out was just not enough. If you don't keep constant watch he can get across the room in seconds with his patented rolling move.

And here is a preview of his six month pics, they are scan protected as you can see, but I am not trying to copy them just show you how great they turned out. Memories Portraits here in Knoxville does an AWESOME job!!! Of course there are a ton more, these are just some of the poses. I think we must have 50 proofs to choose from and they are all adorable! Ugh

No comments: