Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Easter 2009!!!

Happy Easter!!

Joey was so excited to see the Easter Bunny, he told him he wanted candy and toys in his Easter Basket : ) Bill doesn't like the outfit Joey and I picked out, he thinks it too baby-ish....but I know darn well this will be the least year for cute little outfits : ) Next year after he starts school he will start nixing me : )

He was also super excited to help decorate for Easter... he loves finding just the right spot for stuff. His Peeps he is holding went to decorate his room : )

Decorating the bushes outside


With the big bunny this year 2009
and...with the big bunny last year. I didn't realize how much my baby had grown up until I saw this photo...not only is he much bigger he has lost that baby look

Hope everybody has an Eggs-cellent Easter!!!!!

No comments: