Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Crazy Saturday before Easter

The Saturday before Easter was CRAZY!!!! Our schedule was as follows:
Easter Egg Hunt 10:00 AM, Bday Party at the Zoo (across town) 11:30, another Bday Party (back across town) at 2:30, meet friends for Sushi and Sake 6:00, color eggs, make Easter cookies...we had a jam packed fun day!!!!!

Joey at our Subdivision Egg Hunt... this is the best pic I could get, what can I say he had friends running around : ) Notice Bill won the outfit battle : ( Poor Mama

We literally had to force the kid to pickup eggs....why????

Cause they had a bounce house : ) Joey and his pal Nic (waiting to get in) were not interested in eggs when they could jump!!!! Joey got irritated at me when I wanted him to keep getting eggs and said "The Easter Bunny will bring me more tomorrow!" He had a point

Joey and his Da following their holiday tradition of making and decorating cookies

Coloring eggs, we had a blast

Joey and I dipping some

Joey and Da trying to eat them whole : )

Joey and most of his eggs, two he wanted to leave soaking to get "really dark"

Next up...Easter Day!!!

No comments: