Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas Eve and Santa Claus

It's Christmas Eve!!!!
Joey is about to burst and we keep checking Santa's location of the Norad Santa Tracker.

Joey got to see Santa at the Chattanooga Choo Choo this year. It was a great visit. He told Santa he wanted a remote controlled dinosaur with a long neck that goes "stomp stomp" and a Buzz Lightyear Bike.

A kiss to prove I've been good this year


Our family! Bill and I were NOT prepared to be photographed, so you must forgive our appearance.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL &
TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Gary said...

What a great looking Santa!

Being grandparents to three young granddaughters, my wife and I can appreciate the excitement that little ones give at this time of the year.

Wishing you and yours a healthy and prosperous 2009.

I invite you to visit my site at garyross.ca.

Gary