Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, March 10, 2006

Sorry its been so long...

Bill pointed out to me that it had been ALMOST A WHOLE MONTH since I updated the blog. Sorry it has been so long, but as many of you know chasing a very mobile infant is hard time-consuming and sometimes dangerous work.

Here are some pics of Joey stepping/sitting in grass for the first time. Although he can stand very well he didn't like to put his feet down, he preferred to tickle his feet by hovering them above the grass.




This is a series of pictures I took while TRYING to change Joey's diaper. It is almost impossible!!! When I asked our pediatrician for recommendations on this she said she sat on her kids... I haven't done it yet, but maybe we should ask Bill if he has...Bill? So here is Joey's list of things to do while getting your diaper changed.
"Read" a book
Push my train
Nevermind reading this book looks tasty!
Try to grab the camera from Mommy....oooo it has lights!
Play with my turtle- its lights up!
Run around naked
Finally a clean diaper on..now for the pants : )
that's okay we can live without pants for now...and so he's off like a flash!

Here is Joey and his new fascination....Dad's surround sound system. You can see he knows its a no-no- see the look on his face when I catch him.
Here is a joke that Bill thought was SO FUNNY. Joey's is obviously going to be a boob man 'cause he couldn't keep his hands off of them! It was double funny 'cause his shirt says Babe Magnet!!


No comments: