Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Happy Birthday Da!!

Happy Birthday to Bill, Joey's Da!
I won't say how old he is :) haha It has become a tradition for us to go to Big Eds on Da's birthday. So here are my boys enjoying pizza and cheesing for the camera
Joey waiting patiently to get his handful of cheese, we kept making him say "Cheese Please"

Joey and Da blowing out the candle together (Joey thought it was still his bday :) This is a funny story because I HAD a cool Star Wars cake made for Bill. Joey and I left to pick it up and Joey was so excited to get what he kept calling "Da's cake". We brought it home and I put it in the laundry room on top of the dryer and closed the door. Next thing you know I can't find Joey and then I hear "See Da's Cake" a thud and an "uh-oh". Cake was all over the place!! At first I was mad, but then I started laughing and we went back out and got a cookie cake and stuck Yoda on it. Who knew the kid was #1 that tall and #2 could open doors! Funny story!!!!!
Opening Da's presents

Also, wanted to include some pics of Da's Shopping Center. Stores are finally open, yayayayayay!!! We are so proud and happy of him. Can you believe this used to be houses!!!
Meijer Grand Opening!! Meijer is like an upscale SuperTarget located mainly in the Midwest, an awesome store!!
Good side view, what a great design!!!
Also, a little update...we have sold our house and are headed to Jacksonville sometime soon to buy another. We don't move until Sept 27th, but that will be here before we know it. Stay tuned for pics from our new home and the beach!

No comments: