Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Happy Mothers Day

Happy Mothers Day to all the wonderful mothers, aunts, grandmothers, great-grandmothers, etc.... who have made a positive influence in my life and the life of my son. We had a wonderful day! Bill and Joey made me French Puffs for breakfast and brought me roses in bed. I am SO THANKFUL to God for the best gift of my life, Joey!
Helping me open my gifts...I think he is going to claim my Godiva chocolates : )
Giving me my card, he was very serious about giving it to me and then he ran and hugged me...very cute how he wanted my approval of his card....and of course his worry is for nothing since I think everything he does is great!

Then we went to the Edison Park Steakhouse with the Gallmans, Roberts, Foxes, etc... we were quite a gang and as usual had a BLAST!! Unfortunately I did not get as many photos..a.I was too busy having fun:)
sp
Here are three generations of Mothers (well Molly is a Mom to he furbabies..they count too!) Beautiful women!!!!! Makes me proud to call the family!!!
Joey giving Molly kisses and hugs as usual!!!!!

That evening we went to visit Nana...here Joey is giving her a rose!

And then giving her some good kisses!!!! He sure does LOVE his Nana and we thank God for her being such a great-grandmother (pun intended : ) influence in his life and in ours!!

No comments: