Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, November 17, 2006

Misc Stuff....

Just a few misc. pics from the past few weeks. This is a great pic...we had been TRYING to get a holiday photo of Joey in his PJs (more on that coming up later) with Rusty and in a Santa hat. So as he headed upstairs to bed I had the camera and he turned to wave at me, holding his best buddy Rusty Bear. What a cutie...if only he had his Santa hat on...darn!!!
And here he is playing a recorder I bought him...he loves it and actually plays pretty well.
Here is my grown up boy "reading" to himself. You can see he sets himself up with a sippie next to him and you can't see it, but his play cell phone is next to him also. If I go over and try to read to him he gets mad at me. He will mumble aloud to himself and occasionally a real word sneaks in : )

Here he is in his adorable hat, everybody says how cute he is in it. Daddy can always make him smile and laugh.
Me and him at our special tree, Joey loves to plant a kiss on me when we meet on either side of this tree. A special moment for Mom.


No comments: