Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Christmas Card Pictures & Happy Thanksgiving

Some of you may remember the great Christmas pictures I was able to take here at home last year with a white sheet and a few props. They turned out so great...I thought I would do the same this year. Well this is a whole new ball game folks!!!!!
sp
Joey had no patience for me and let me know it too! In this first picture he is really mad at me...can you tell??? He's still cute even though he is mad and pouting.
Then he wouldn't sit still or keep his hat on.

And he thought he should be taking the pics instead of me.
Finally one where he is sitting : )
Trying to climb in his toy chest
So then I thought maybe it was the suit that wasn't comfy so we moved to PJ's....Obviously that did not work either.


anyway....HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY!!!!!!

No comments: