Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 26, 2006

The 4th Annual Zanoni Halloween Party

We had a blast at our annual Halloween party last week and hope our guests did too!!! It was a great success with over 50 people throughout the night! Here are some of the best photos, I really wish I could include them all, and even going through them I noticed some people I forgot to get pictures of entirely...so if you were there and have some good ones email them on to me : )
(Quick note: these pics were uploaded in a random order and in the interest of time I am not going to sort them...with the exception of the first of Joey)
sp
Here is our little Frankenstein.....adorable!!!
Some VERY SEXY sisters, Martha and Laura
(PS - Aunt Martha did not put on lbs her Miss Piggy costume has padding in it)

Me and my little Frankie
Nana and Ray
Martha and her pal

My two Frankies
The always adorable Gabe making a silly face at the camera
Our great pal Foster and Donna

The dining room/torture chamber
Elvis was DEFINITELY in the building...but obviously he has cut off some pounds!!!! Uncle Rick look GGRREEAATTT!!!
My great long-time friend Daniela and her Grandmother

Daniela's adorable boys and great pals to Joey....Buzz (Jacob) and Woody (Benjamin)
More great pals Bill and Ray
A crowd pic...and unfortunately one of the only ones I have with either Tiff, Whit or Kelsey??? : ( Send me some pics!!!!

Another of Woody and Buzz

No comments: