Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Valentines Day 2010

Let me say UP FRONT that I am well aware of what a terrible blogger I have been recently. However, our family has been going through some struggles lately and it takes a while to get back to normal during hard times. I would ask that if you are reading this blog and you are a person of faith, please say a little prayer for us. We have a lot of hard decisions and trials in our future and a little divine guidance is sure to help : ) Thanks in advance and I will try and update more regularly. Now on to what really matters!!!

Valentines Day!!

The Valentine's Box filled up by the "Cupid", the dog was from Mom and Da!!

He loved it best of all, we knew he wanted it!!! He named her Daisy, isn't that sweet!! It really seems to have helped with his sadness and mourning at her (our real dog Daisy) passing

Ohh look at those goodies!!!

Yay, he got his power miner legos!!!

Joey also had a Valentines Party at school and I volunteered to help. Here he is eating Valentine goodies at his assigned table, YUM!!!

Me and him in his class. I felt so extra-special blessed to be able to be there for him during his school party!!! My Valentine!

No comments: