Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Disney Video's

These are some cute videos I took while we were at Disney in March (I am so behind : ).

This one is of Joey at the Play-N-Dine Lunch in Hollywood Studio's. This is one of his favorite stops. It is the one character meal that we never have to have reservations for (you can just walk-up) and it is one of the best. Great kid-sized buffet, adult sized salad buffet and meat carver. Not to mention you can sit and enjoy while your little one participates in a Dance Party!!

This is a stop to our new favorite character Bolt. Joey was so excited to see him!! Forgive my angle with the camera, I forgot I was on video instead of camera : )

Don't forget to pause the jukebox at the bottom of the blog page before viewing videos

No comments: